Now... that's a fancy title, right?
Well, don't get too excited yet...
Not to spoil the fun but I have absolutely no freaking clue what the purpose of it all is...
However, it seems that a lot of smart (like, really smart) people have tried to answer that question many, many (MANY!!) times over the years.
I have personally thought and struggled around that interrogation quite a lot.
Reading, of course, as been a great source of inspiration and knowledge.
It has helped me to better understand what direction I wanted to take in my life.
Finding or creating a purpose is an ongoing process. It doesn't just happen. We need to work on it. Try and fail many times over.
Below you'll find the best 8 quotes I came across during the past 2 years.
Hopefully it will help you as well.
Here we go...
1. The 3 most important questions (Vishen Lakhiani):
2. Don't dedicate your life to reaching a goal but rather choose a way of life you know you will enjoy. (Hunter S. Thompson)
3. If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud. (Emile Zola)
4. Many people become so obsessed with being right about their life that the end up never actually living it. (Mark Manson)
5. To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life. (James Thurber)
6. The world wants to assign you a role in life. The moment you accept it, you are doomed. (Rober Greene)
7. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. (Georges Bernard Shaw)
8. Life if trouble. Only death is not. (Nikos Kazantzakis)
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!